Eric Bearden is now an associate at Benson Mucci & Weiss, PL, after having spent over a year with the firm as an intern and law clerk. As a state certified General Contractor and Roofing Contractor with over twenty years of experience in the construction industry, Eric brings a unique perspective to bear upon construction related matters. Eric’s construction background provides the firm with an enhanced ability to analyze construction documents and assess claims and exposure, whether involving licensing concerns, contract disputes, contract negotiations, debt collection, or defect litigation. Eric also assists in real estate, land use, and business related matters.
Eric attended the Georgia Institute of Technology and earned his B.S. in Management in 1989. He earned his Juris Doctorate Degree from the Shepard Broad Law Center of Nova Southeastern University, in 2015, graduating Magna Cum Laude. As a member of the Nova Law Review, he served as an associate in 2014 and as a member of the editorial board in 2015. He started with the firm as an intern in September of 2014, became a law clerk in January of 2015, and was promoted to associate attorney in November of 2015 after admittance to the Florida Bar.
- Florida, 2015
- Nova Southeastern University, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, J.D., 2015.
- Magna Cum Laude
- Nova Law Review: Member, 2013-2014. Editorial Board, 2014-2015.
- Georgia Institute of Technology Atlanta, Georgia, B.S. in Management.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Florida Bar Association, 2015 - Present
- Broward County Bar Association, 2015 - Present
- Florida Certified General Contractor CGC1513504
- Florida Certified Roofing Contractor CCC1327092
Location: Coral Springs, Florida
Phone: (954) 323-1023
Fax: (954) 323-1013