Brian M. Abelow is an associate at Benson Mucci & Weiss, PL and a manager of All Property Title & Escrow, LLC. His clients range from large to small corporations, wealthy to low-income individuals, as well as private and commercial lenders. Brian has represented clients in all aspects of real estate transactions and has assisted in excess of several hundred clients purchase and sell their properties. He is also a licensed Title Insurance Agent with First American Title Insurance, where the firms’ affiliated Title Company All Property Title & Escrow issues title insurance for Lenders, Sellers and Purchasers.
In addition, Brian’s practice involves a wide range of civil litigation focusing exclusively on the real estate, construction, and business related disputes. Brian is respected in the community as a strong straight shooting litigator who will zealously fight for his clients’ rights.
Brian graduated from the University of Florida, in 2006 receiving his B.S. in Finance with a minor in Entrepreneurship. He earned his Juris Doctorate Degree from Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad Law Center in 2009. While in law school Brian was an active member of Nova Law Review and the Moot Court Society. Brian started with the Firm as a law clerk in January, 2008 and became an Associate of the Firm in September, 2009.
Brian is also very involved in his community where he is an active member of both the Broward and Palm Beach County Bar Associations. Additionally, he is also actively involved in the Jupiter, Tequesta, Hope Sound Board of Realtors and the Palm Beach County Board of Realtors. When not assisting his clients Brian enjoys playing golf and attending Miami Heat basketball games.
Areas of Practice
- Construction Law
- Mortgage Foreclosure Defense
- Real Estate
- Florida, 2009
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida, 2009
- Nova Southeastern University, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, J.D.
- Law Review: Member, 2008 - 2009
- University of Florida Gainesville, Florida, B.A. in Finance and Business Administration
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Florida Bar Association, 2009 - Present
- Broward County Bar Association, 2009 - Present
- Florida Bar Prepaid Legal Services Committee, 2014-2017
- Title Insurance Agent
- Sperling v. Tiles of Pompano, Inc., 2014 WL 6989183
- McAllister v. Breakers Seville Ass’n, Inc., 132 So.3d 838 (Fla. 4th DCA 2014)
- Miami-Dade County v. Concrete Structures, Inc., 114 So.3d 333 (Fla. 3d DCA 2013)
- Take 5 Solutions, LLC v. Appel, Eric, 91 So. 3d 150 (Fla. 4th DCA 2012)
Phone: (954) 323-1023 or (800) 768-9739
Fax: (954) 323-1013
Email: [email protected]