Mr. Abelow's real estate practice includes commercial and residential real estate transactional matters, including acquisition, finance, leasing, and development. He has handled a wide variety of complex transactions representing individuals, developers, and business owners. Additionally, Mr. Abelow represents national, regional, and community financial institutions and private lenders in all aspects of business and real estate financing, including real estate acquisition and construction lending.
Mr. Abelow also represents community associations in transactional, operational, and corporate matters. He is responsible for providing legal opinions on operational and corporate issues, amending governing documents, drafting and reviewing contracts, pursuing legal action to address enforcement of restrictive covenants and association rules, prosecuting liens foreclosure actions.
Mr. Abelow is Board Certified as an Expert in Real Estate Law by the Florida Bar. Mr. Abelow is a member of the Florida Bar, Broward Attorneys Real Estate Council, and Broward County Bar Association. He is an agent for Attorneys' Title Fund Services (Old Republic) and First American Title Insurance and has closed thousands of real estate transactions throughout his.
In his off time, Brian enjoys playing golf and watching his beloved Miami Heat, but most of all spending time with his family and friends.
Areas of Practice
- Florida, 2009
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida, 2009
- Nova Southeastern University, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, J.D.
- Law Review: Member, 2008 - 2009
- University of Florida Gainesville, Florida, B.A. in Finance and Business Administration
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Florida Bar Association, 2009 - Present
- Broward County Bar Association, 2009 - Present
- Florida Bar Prepaid Legal Services Committee, 2014-2017
- Title Insurance Agent
- Sperling v. Tiles of Pompano, Inc., 2014 WL 6989183
- McAllister v. Breakers Seville Ass’n, Inc., 132 So.3d 838 (Fla. 4th DCA 2014)
- Miami-Dade County v. Concrete Structures, Inc., 114 So.3d 333 (Fla. 3d DCA 2013)
- Take 5 Solutions, LLC v. Appel, Eric, 91 So. 3d 150 (Fla. 4th DCA 2012)
Phone: (954) 323-1023 or (800) 768-9739
Fax: (954) 323-1013
Email: [email protected]