Receiving a foreclosure notice is a very stressful event in a homeowner's life. After all, you have worked hard all your life to buy your dream home, and now it may suddenly be taken away. Gone are the hopes and dreams you had for your family. It can be very disappointing. But, take heart; if you're facing foreclosure, you're not at the end of the road. You may be surprised to learn that you have more than a few options. But the only way to find out about your options is to contact a leading foreclosure defense attorney in Coral Springs to explore the best options for turning your situation around. For the best foreclosure legal team in Coral Springs, contact Benson Mucci & Weiss Attorneys at Law. Let us share your burden. Rest assured that our many years of experience, coupled with our customized services, will guarantee your success.
Can a foreclosure defense attorney protect your rights?
Our team of experienced foreclosure lawyers might initiate different steps to help move your case towards a successful resolution. Foreclosure can feel incredibly overwhelming, but you can breathe a little easier knowing that there are options available to you. The foreclosure lawyers at Benson, Mucci & Weiss are skilled at knowing what strategies to use to settle your debt. Of course, every client and situation is different, and that's why we take a personalized approach to every case.
Some of the strategies we can use to settle your debt include:
- Mortgage modification: A change in the actual terms of your mortgage. This could encompass an extension of payments or a reduction of the principal balance of the loan.
- Short sale. Essentially, the lien holder (you) agrees to accept less than the amount owed on the mortgage so that the property can be sold.
- Deed in lieu: In most cases, this debt clearing strategy will release you from all obligations and liability under the mortgage, but not always.
- Loss mitigation. You may be able to stay in your home while our foreclosure lawyers in Coral Springs negotiate an agreement with the bank to resolve your past-due mortgage obligations.
- Debt relief. This is often one of the first solutions we explore. How it works is that an achievable plan is made to pay off your creditors, usually with one large monthly payment.
- Short payoff. This debt strategy occurs when a lender agrees to accept less than the mortgage's full balance as payment in full and releases the borrower from the debt.
Ready to get started?
Most foreclosure defense attorneys would agree that there is no one size fits all defense when it comes to a foreclosure settlement. Benson Mucci & Weiss Attorneys at Law has the years of experience to negotiate the most effective settlement for you. Whether you've just received a notice of foreclosure or you're currently embroiled in the foreclosure process, we will weigh all of your options and then negotiate a fair and manageable plan for you. We want you to believe that a settlement is within reach. When you're facing foreclosure, you need the best help possible to turn things around. Don't let your mortgage company bully you out of your home; you may have many different options for combating foreclosure. If you want to stay in your home and find out what you can do to stop foreclosure proceedings now, call the dedicated team of attorneys at Benson, Mucci & Weiss. We will research, strategize, and then thoughtfully prepare your case.
Trust that we have the skills and years of experience necessary to negotiate the best settlement for you. When faced with foreclosure, it is undoubtedly the most stressful time in your life, but our legal team is the best at what they do, offering help, hope, and support when life seems bleak and hopeless. Whether you've just received a notice of foreclosure or you're currently enmeshed in the confusing foreclosure process, our skilled foreclosure defense attorneys can help. Don't hesitate to reach out to us today—call (954) 323-1023 for your free consultation.