The threat of foreclosure can send a shiver of panic and fear throughout your entire being. After all, you have worked hard all your life to buy your dream home, and now it may suddenly be taken away. You may be surprised to learn that you have a few other options that can save you and your family from the threat of foreclosure. There are many ways a foreclosure defense attorney in Coral Springs can help you turn your situation around so you don’t have to worry about being at the end of your ropes.
Have you already received a notice of foreclosure? It’s time to contact Benson, Mucci & Weiss.
At Benson Mucci & Weiss, we know how frightening the threat of foreclosure can be. As soon as you receive your notice—call us. Time is of the essence in foreclosure cases, and you have to act fast. The sooner you act, the more options you will have. You may think you have to leave your home, but that isn't always the case, especially when you ace fast. Each situation is different, and there are often many ways to approach a foreclosure defense case. Foreclosure laws can be complicated, and you will need an experienced foreclosure defense attorney in Coral Springs to sort things out for you. That's where the professional team of foreclosure lawyers at Benson Mucci & Weiss comes in. Help us help you by contacting us as soon as you receive notice of foreclosure. We want to make sure you and your family have all the support you need.
Fight your foreclosure with a skilled legal team.
Our team of foreclosure lawyers will initiate different steps to help move your case towards a successful resolution. Foreclosure defense can seem overwhelming, but you can breathe easier knowing that there are options available to you and that an experienced foreclosure lawyer is by your side. Some of the approaches we use to settle your debt include:
- Loss mitigation: Certain options may allow you to stay in your home while the attorneys agree to resolve your past-due mortgage payments.
- Mortgage modification: This could mean a change in terms of the mortgage, such as an extension of payments due to a reduction of the loan's principal balance.
- Short sale: Essentially, the lien holder agrees to accept less than the amount owed on the mortgage so that a sale of the property can be made.
- Deed in lieu: In most cases, this will release you from all obligations and liability under the mortgage, but not always.
- Debt relief: A plan is made to pay off your creditors, usually with one large monthly payment.
- Short payoff: This occurs when a lender agrees to accept less than the mortgage's full balance as payment in full and releases the borrower from the debt.
Ready to get started?
When you're facing foreclosure, you need the best help possible to turn things around. The team at Benson Mucci & Weiss, a knowledgeable foreclosure defense attorney in Coral Springs, is available to help immediately to get your life back on track. Don't let your bank or mortgage company bully you out of your home; you may have many different options for combating foreclosure. There is no clear cut path to negotiating a foreclosure settlement.
Call our team of foreclosure lawyers in Coral Springs so that we can create a plan of defense just for you. Benson Mucci & Weiss has the years of experience to negotiate the most effective settlement for you. Whether you've just received a notice of foreclosure or you're currently involved in the foreclosure process, we will weigh all of your options and then negotiate a fair and manageable plan for you. Help is on the horizon for you and your family. Call us today at (954) 323-1023 for your free consultation to get started.